Forum Discussion

• I joined  around 20 Facebook community town groups, where I post updates every Monday. Additionally, I share new content every four days to keep my pages fresh and current.

Art
      Contributor 3

I just joined two local groups and post once in two weeks. Just find that posting and reminding all of the neighborhood each week might be too much, but it's just me.

julie
        Jobber Community Team

Totally get that—it's all about finding the right balance. Have you noticed a difference in engagement with your posts every two weeks? It’d be interesting to see how posting frequency affects response rates in your area.

julie
      Jobber Community Team

Keeping active in your local community groups - that's a great strategy! Any specific types of content that seem to get the most interaction? 

Art
        Contributor 3

I just post latest jobs that I did to showcase my services.

• Post a minimum of 3 times a day. 

1. Post about your industry.
    2. Post something funny.
    3. Post something informative.

Show some humanity, show that you are more than just your business. 

julie
      Jobber Community Team

Minimum 3 times a day! Wowee. Do you handle the social media side of the business or is there someone else who takes that on for you? 

CandyCain24
        Contributor 2

You can schedule them out in Facebook to post at specific times and dates. We like to plan a few weeks out. But a lot of the time, my husband who is the Electrician makes at least one of those posts everyday. 

Art
      Contributor 3

3 times a day? Is that the new standard? Just seams like a lot.